Information we collect:
The information that we collect about you, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the time we ask you to provide it. If you contact us directly, we may request / receive additional information about you such as your full name, email address, mobile phone number, the contents of the message and (or) attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to voluntarily provide. When you register an account with us, we may ask for your contact information, including name, company name, postal address, email address, and mobile phone number etc.
How we use information:
The information we collect and collate could be put to use in many ways, including:
- Get in touch with you, either directly or indirectly through one of our affiliates / partners, for customer service, or to provide you with updates and other information relating to our website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website so as to improve it for your better viewership.
- Develop new content, products, services, features, and functionality on our site
- Provide for, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Send you emails (if you’ve authorised us to do so)
- Find and prevent fraud
Our website skvarma.com follows a standard well established, ethical and transparent method of using information collected via log files. Log files are used by many websites and “log visitors” when they visit these sites. Many internet web hosting companies also do this. The information thus collected could include the internet protocol (IP) address of the user, his browser type, his internet service provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring / exit pages, and the number of clicks as well. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable with a particular visitor. The purpose of collecting the information is to analyse trends, administer the site, track users movement on the website, and gather demographic information.
Like many other websites, skvarma.com uses ‘cookies’. The little nuggets of information contained in these cookies are used to store information such as visitors preferences, pages on the website accessed commonly etc. The information is used to optimize the users experience by customizing our online content based on visitors browser type and / or other information.
Our Advertising and Media Partners:
Third Party Privacy Policies:
GDPR Data Protection Rights:
- Every visitor to our site is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – the right to request copies of personal data. A small fee may charged for this service.
- The right to rectification – the right to request that any misinformation be corrected.
- The right to request that incomplete information be completed.
- The right to erasure – the right to request that all personal data be erased, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – the right to request that processing of personal data be restricted under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – the right to refuse permission for processing personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – the right to request that data that has been collected be transferred to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If a request for any of the above are made, we require 30 days to respond.
Safety and protection for children while using the internet is high on our priority list. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their childrens activities online. We (skvarma.com), do not knowingly collect any sensitive personal information from children under the age of 13. If you feel that your child has accidentally provided this kind of information on our website, we urge you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to comply with your request and quickly remove such information from our records.